The Beautiful Moment


Community Get-together: One social event like birthday party can help you to forget all the differences you have with your neighbours. It’s a real magic, a miracle. The one beautiful moment changes bitter thoughts in our minds into wonderful evening.

It’s a miracle in 21st Century. But who believes in miracles these days?
Well, I do.

This one beautiful miracle happened with me on the night 10th May 2013.

After my exam, when I went back to my hostel, Vadim the Russian boy one of my hostel mate was cooking in the kitchen. He approach me and said, “Ashish, I forgot to tell you but today is my birthday…..and I want to give small party, I will be cooking delicious Russian food in the evening at 7pm.” I said, Ok I will join and went to my room for relax.

At 7pm, the most memorable event took place, after a long gap I was having a dinner with my hostel mates.  Something I had given up cause of differences between me and other people.  It was wonderful time, sitting, talking and eating together under one roof with people from different parts of the world.   
Praise the Lord! 




No comments:

Post a Comment